Do condoms have any side-effects?
Well, no. Condoms do not have any side-effects when used as per instructions. This is not to say that they have any side-effects but simply that they have a few rules that need to be followed for them to be completely effective.
- Never use a ripped or bust condom
- Always check the expiry date before using
- Use one condom only once
- Use a new condom for every act
- Do not use a male and a female condom together
- Always roll a condom over a fully erect penis
- Use nitrile and polyurethane condoms, if you’re allergic to latex
Condoms are designed to protect you from STIs/STDs, and while they give you the pleasure you and your partner seek, following these rules will make the encounter all the more pleasurable!